Electric Pianos Chord Progressions
Electric Pianos Chord Progressions is a collection of 299 Wav files and 10 MIDI files. We invited a professional keyboard player to give you actual samples played from a keyboard by a talented musician. We captured the small details that only playing by hand provides. We can do a lot with our DAWs but there is nothing compared by being able to play and record sounds to get those small imperfections that make music human. This sample pack was specially developed for Hip Hop but can also be used for R&B, Pop, Funk, Trap among other genres!
Here is a tutorial and a demo beat that use the sounds from Electric Piano Chord Progressions.
Why Electric Pianos Chord Progressions?
Since the keyboard, we used to create this pack contains 28 different Electric Pianos, we decided to make 10 chord progressions and record that progression with all the different Electric Pianos. We also added some extra sounds like Marimba, Xylophone, and Bells.
Included in Electric Pianos Chord Progressions:
‣ 299 Wav Loops
‣ 10 MIDI Loops
‣ 1.33 GB
‣ Each MIDI file corresponds to the Wav file
‣ WAV Files: 32-bit floating-point @ 44.1k Stereo format
‣ Multi-Genre (Hip Hop, Trap, RnB, Pop, etc.)
‣ Compatible with any DAW (Protools, Logic, FL Studio, Ableton Live, Studio One, Reason, etc.)
‣ Compatible with all Operating systems (Windows, Mac OS, and Linux)
Download Electric Pianos NOW!